Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo sport a week ago and was thinking about to start making it more personalized to my needs. There is some option for X-pipes for sale at different prices. I don't want to buy a $1,000 X-pipe just because its a more expensive choice if there is no difference in quality or my engines safety there is no point of spending more for no reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just bought a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo sport a week ago and was thinking about to start making it more personalized to my needs. There is some option for X-pipes for sale at different prices. I don't want to buy a $1,000 X-pipe just because its a more expensive choice if there is no difference in quality or my engines safety there is no point of spending more for no reason.
good muffler shop
resonator delete and pipe
cost ya $175-250 :surprise:

·
Vendor
4,758 Posts
We've got the Stainless Steel Larini X-Pipe in stock for your Maserati at a great price. No cutting up your stock exhaust, just a nice simple bolt-in, proven design that works!

Give us a call or shoot us an email, always happy to help!

Best Regards,

·
Vendor
4,758 Posts
Thanks @09GTdriver, The Larini works great, looks great, fits well. Keep your factory part so you can always just return it to stock if you want when you sell the car. Then you'll have an X-Pipe you can sell if you revert it back to stock later. It's a win / win.

Best Regards,

·
Registered
17 Posts
With the Urutu X pipe is a lot louder ,deeper growl, it depends how you you accelerate. Check in YouTube. And if you press the sport button again is quiet . I love the sound ! And a lot cheaper than other X pipes

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey Azzurro, who did you get the urutu x-pipe from??

·
Registered
2013 GranTurismo MC
138 Posts
With the Urutu X pipe is a lot louder ,deeper growl, it depends how you you accelerate. Check in YouTube. And if you press the sport button again is quiet . I love the sound ! And a lot cheaper than other X pipes
Can you do a video?

·
Registered
16 Posts
magmedia - thanks for the info!

For the money I'll try it and see if I like it, if I don't I can always pull it off and go back to stock.

I just don't want any drone - I had a 350Z Roadster that it took 3 different exhausts before I found one I liked the sound from.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts

For the money I'll try it and see if I like it, if I don't I can always pull it off and go back to stock.

I just don't want any drone - I had a 350Z Roadster that it took 3 different exhausts before I found one I liked the sound from.
Jime, if you don't mind please follow up and let us know what you think of it when you install it. I'm curious about the drone as well.

·
Registered
2013 GranTurismo MC
138 Posts

Jime, if you don't mind please follow up and let us know what you think of it when you install it. I'm curious about the drone as well.
Yes please. For $400 it’s not a bad try, but I hate rasp. When I had a 350z I only liked the HKS exhaust.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts