Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK lets liven things up here. What other cars do you have? Or just what car do you drive. I'll start:

BART train.

I just relocated from Tokyo to San Francisco so I'm in the market for some wheels.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Toyota 4runner limited, Great Vehicle for the months I cannot drive my Spyder. Has the luxuries of a Lexus on the inside but on a nice truck frame

·
Registered
113 Posts
Andrew said:
What other cars do you have? Or just what car do you drive.
Here's the toys:
- 2002 Maser Spyder (of course)
- 1996 Corvette Grand Sport convertible
- 1974 Triumph TR6 (we've had it since 1976)

Daily drivers:
- 2001 Lexus LS430 (wife's daily driver)
- 2002 Toyota Sequoia (my daily driver)

It's time for the TR6 to be gone, though, and make room for something else. :)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice collection. Have anything in mind for the replacement to the TR6? Also how much would you be able to sell that car for?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Andrew said:
Nice collection. Have anything in mind for the replacement to the TR6? Also how much would you be able to sell that car for?
I don't really know how much our TR is worth, but will be doing some web research today. A very nice young couple familiar with British machinery (they have a blown MG) is looking at the car tomorrow evening. Perfect match, I believe, of owners and car. I hope they buy it and give it a good home.

As for a replacement, I've been daydreaming of everything from a Ferrari 355 GTS to an older American muscle car, to a nice 356 Speedster, to a twin-turbo whale-tail. As with the Grand Sport and the Spyder, the primary criteria is a unique vehicle; something that is a rare sight.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brad,

All excellent choices for the TR6 replacement. Keep us posted on how it goes. I actually just finished driving a TR6 today and it was a pretty cool car. Very loud exhaust (it had an ANSA) and pretty quick off the line.

·
Registered
52 Posts
2004 Black Coupe Cambiocorsa (two weeks old)
2003 Toyota Tundra
1995 Acura NSX-T
Oh, and the wife drives an old Mitsubishi around town.

Now if they could shove the Maserati engine into the NSX, woo hoo!

Of course, I picked up the Maserati cause of the two munchkins that need rides to school, etc... The Acura was colleccting dust...probably gonna sell it.<sigh>

Marc

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marc,

If you do sell the NSX, either I or a friend maybe interested so please message me.

Andrew

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just bought a 2004 Spyder Cambiocorsa to use as a daily driver.

For fun, I drive the 2004 911 GT3
And in the snow/cold I drive the 2003 Hummer H2

Girlfriend has a 2004 BMW M3

D. Min

·
Registered
17 Posts
1. 2003 INFINITI FX35 Technology Package (DAILY CAR)
2. 2004 FORD F-150 FX4 (PICK-UP, HEAVY SNOW)
3. 1994 TOYOTA CAMRY (FOR SHOPPING MALL, DENTS ???)
4. 2003 HONDA CBR600RR (CRAZY SUMMER TIMES)
5. 2004 MASERATI COUPE GT (MY BABY)
5. 2005 FERRARI F430 (COMING 2005 SPRING)

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Brad

I built the Ultima myself- took about nine months and it is not hard as long as you think and check at least 3 times before you do anything. The cars give you access to speed simliar to an Enzo or Mac F1. The handling and brakes are amazing as is the acceleration. 0-60 can be achieved in just over 3 secs with a pretty standard (450bhp) engine.

I have an American Speed engine with around 550bhp. E-mail me off line if you want more information.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
'03 CC Coupe Rosso Modial on Black
'05 Arctic Silver on Black Elise
'05 V8 Touareg
'02 V Strom

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just sold my '03 basalt black 996turbo for an arctic silver '05 996turboS.
04 Maserati Coupe in Med. Blue with ecru leather.
04 Cayenne S. Black with black leather.
94 Mercedes E-60 AMG. Astral silver with cancan red leather along with matching wood.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Maseroche,

Very nice stable-- you've covered all the bases!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
44 Participants
wyll01
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing