Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
technically the gransport spyder was only made in model year 2006.

but if you count the 2005 90th anniversary spyder, which is essentially a gransport spyder, then it is only 2 years.

white leather is not correct. that is avorio, ie. Ivory.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I guess I'm a bit confused about this post...the asking price seems ok to me. And yes, the GS Spyder was built for one year only. I think the car looks great but I don't know how you can drive a car with an Ivory dash unless you wear polarized sunglasses all the time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dunno about the ad copy, but in defense of Naples Motorsports, I can say that I have bought from them myself (an '02 Coupe) and had a great experience dealing with them. They keep a nice stable of low mileage exotica packed bumper-to-bumper in their showroom.

·
Registered
237 Posts
They may be fine, I don't know, but I had a bad experience when browsing. They couldn't be bothered to give me the time of day.

·
Registered
133 Posts
it is certainly better than this one
2004 Gransport Spyder
That's a good one! I second the moron comment from Andrew!

They should have just focused on the Vintage Package, which is nice enough by itself and for anyone who knows about Maserati's a good enough feature. I think that those Masers being produced in the "Ferrari Reign" is great, but not the only great thing about them.

Again, a good looking example though!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I love the way he draped a garment bag over the driver's seat!
Nice color though...never seen it....

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Orange Gransport (Rami Ghibli)

I teste-drove that orange Gransport yesterday, it looks very nice in person. Actually, the seller would let it go for a great price and throw in a Tubi exhaust. The "brown" steering wheel is hard to swallow, but he would also change it to a black one.

To be honest, I'm very tempted to buy it, it was never titled, 250 miles and warranty until 2011!

He suggested getting the windows tinted and the wheels painted black, what do you guys think?

[/IMG]

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like the combo. Would look better with darker wheels though, the GranSport smoked variety.
If the price is right I'd go for it.

I firmly believe that the GS will be a sought after car in a few years. I'm not saying it will appreciate mind you, just will be a desirable Italian car from a particularly nice era in Maserati's history...the Ferrari Era....when the GS was a sportscar, and not a bloated luxury barge.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts