Maserati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Is that THE William Webster of old? How are you pal? Are you up north or in the islands?

Willy Web , old of old...

Currently on the shore of the great lake that the Indians called " Huron "...
Returning to the tropics in 10 days....

New house on the build....

Am well, and you my friend.... still kickin' ??

No more QP... too few miles, not enough time...

Mini Countryman, Jeep Summit...... Islands = Wrangler properly equipped for island life and a Suzuki XL7 for road trips.:cheers:

Sent at 3:07PM

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Willy Web , old of old...
Hi William, glad to see you around. How's life treating you on the island? Don't forget: tell Michael and I when you are in Miami. All is well here, going to Europe for about 1 month 1/2, will drink plenty of good wine and spirit...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Treating me well - Gracias.

I will get to Miami.... when I do, you two are sure to be on the continent again..... not incontinent, on the continent - or maybe both according to Russarch's description of the ML retirement home ??!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Does anybody live near or visit Waterbury, Vermont? I have fallen in love with Heady Topper and its only available in that area. I'd be willing to pay for someone to buy a case and ship it to me.

Nick

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Nope, they only sell to a few places, no distributors, and absolutely no shipping. I've tried.
I think the only people that could convince them to do that would be you Mr. Webster, or the absolute knockout of an attorney, MasGal.

Nick.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Call a local concierge service type agency....

I need to do this sort of thing all the time down in 'Paradise" where we need to buy all things American by remote control and have it shipped to our mudanza for forwarding to the tropics.

Call some charity and donate $20 to the church or whatever...
Hookers have plenty of time in the day.... off hours for them

Think outside the box...... sorry, bad choice of words there

·
Registered
805 Posts
Big fan of wine:

1. Madeira
2. Port
3. Dry wines- Cote Rotie, Burgundy, Douro, Old CA Cabs, BDX...

·
Registered
57 Posts
When driving the Maserati - ice water or soda. Other times, it depends on the time of year. Summer: Hendricks' Gin, a splash of Q-Tonic and a slice of cucumber. Winter: Old Fashioned - made with a good bourbon, homemade simple syrup, three different kinds of bitters (bolivar, orange and cherry bark) and a bit of orange peel. I also won't turn down a good craft beer or a nice bottle of wine, though.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts