Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'm liable to be touting one of these bottles the rest of my life. It's actually better than other vodkas. Smooth, with weight, a lite bite, and mild aroma.
Also, it's made by Dan Aykroyd.
We have this mystic symbol in which we have chosen to enclose joy in the form of a very pure alcoholic beverage.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
. Cointreau (France)

. Sex on the Beach (vodka/peach)

. Martini Rosso (the real one from Italy)

. Montbazillac (fantastic white wine from France)

. Brandy made from wild blackberries

. Champagne

In moderation of course...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Woodford Reserve (Bourbon) on the rocks and most single malts.

D

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm liable to be touting one of these bottles the rest of my life. It's actually better than other vodkas. Smooth, with weight, a lite bite, and mild aroma.
Also, it's made by Dan Aykroyd.

I have wanted to try it for some time now, but I've had a hard time taking a Ghostbuster seriously when he's selling vodka in a glass skull. It just reminds me of Britney Spears and her perfumes.....

But I will try it.

Nick

·
Registered
111 Posts
For the bourbon fans out there, Pappy Van Winkle is it. Good luck finding it. There is a 15yr, 20yr, 23yr- all great . These are wheat based-full of flavor and smoother than rye. If you like rye bourbon, they make a phemoninal rye. Another great rye is Whistle Pig.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well, the Pappy Van Winkle and the Crystal Head are waiting at the Binny's down the road for me. I guess I will find out what it is all about. They didn't know anything about the Inedit, but are going to get back to me. That's the benefit of being a lush, the liquor store will find me just about anything.:thumbsup:

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
"I Love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch. Here It Goes Down, Down Into My Belly." -Ron Burgundy

I love speysides the most, just mild enough to really savor. My old standby is Glenlivet, it's reasonably priced for the quality. One step down would be Speyburn, which is even more reasonably priced.

Lately, I've also liked the peated irish whiskey, I thought it was called the Connaught, but i can't find that anywhere on google. Maybe I'm thinking of Connemara.

·
Registered
471 Posts
What's your favorite alcoholic drink and what does it say about you?

comment about someone's drink and what it says about them first, and then reveal your own...

Mine is a rock glass packed with ice, 3 squeezed lime wedges, and poured to the rim with Gray Goose.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Scotch, but I have no idea what it says about me, other than "he likes scotch."
I drink Dewar's on the Rocks with a twist. Except whilst in the Mas. Usually have the first one at 3.07 PM eastern.
According to Men's Health:

You want to project an image of masculinity and authority. You’re also discerning. Blended whiskey drinkers are more likely to be age 21 to 46, while single-malt drinkers are more likely to be age 50 or older. Colli says it’s more about how you order your whiskey than the type you order. “If you order it on the rocks, neat, or with soda, then you’re telling me you genuinely enjoy that liquor because you’re not trying to mask its taste,” he says.

·
Registered
460 Posts
+1 on the above, but my scotch of choice....Bruichladdich (2nd Edition)
"SCOTCH, SCOTCH, SCOTCH....I LOVE SCOTCH"
:bearhug:

21 - 40 of 85 Posts