Maserati Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
257 Posts
MC from March until October, Ghibli SQ4 from November until February. Range Rover Sport for hauling the family around. My two favorite car brands and I love these cars, but especially my MC!
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

Reactions: nsaness

·
Registered
14 Posts
My daily driver is a 2003 Jaguar XK8,and it is incredibly reliable. I never worry about anything. Rock solid V8, Ford electronics. Bulletproof. One of 3 that I own, including an 03 XKR and a 95 XJS6. Now at 2 months owning my Maserati 2003 Spyder 4.2L Cambiocorsa convertible and I cant even get it on the road due to the impossible parts situation and terrible electrics,
Literally a dozen gremlins. Quite a shame. But I forge on, as the car is incredible if it would just operate as designed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
An extremely depreciated but well cared for 2008 peach Range Rover 4.4 HSE perfect winter car for this climate. And my 2008 GT base is my dry road driver, I do not want it to get corrosion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My daily driver is a 2003 Jaguar XK8,and it is incredibly reliable. I never worry about anything. Rock solid V8, Ford electronics. Bulletproof. One of 3 that I own, including an 03 XKR and a 95 XJS6. Now at 2 months owning my Maserati 2003 Spyder 4.2L Cambiocorsa convertible and I cant even get it on the road due to the impossible parts situation and terrible electrics,
Literally a dozen gremlins. Quite a shame. But I forge on, as the car is incredible if it would just operate as designed.
My daily driver is now a 2022 BMW X7 M50i … My 2014 Maserati GTS is perfect however no dashboard disco of flashing/blinking warning lights/symbols at all …

·
Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
648 Posts
My Pagani Huayra is right behind you! :whistle::love:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts