Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Funny, I just saw that same piece in my passenger front footwell. I assume it's a broken piece of the seat rail cover but I haven't bothered to look yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's the covers that go on the back side of the seat rails, probably so someone in the back doesn't stub a toe. And makes it look a little more finished rather then black metal rails

·
Registered
36 Posts
not sure, in my coupe they look a little different, at least the ones the drivers side do, i haven't looked closely at the passenger side ones. mine have a piece on both sides that stick out, like a fork, yours just sticks out on one side (the part the sits on top of the rail)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure, in my coupe they look a little different, at least the ones the drivers side do, i haven't looked closely at the passenger side ones. mine have a piece on both sides that stick out, like a fork, yours just sticks out on one side (the part the sits on top of the rail)
Hmmm, maybe that's why I found it in the compartment. Probably broken

·
Registered
39 Posts
I found the same thing in my center console when I picked up my 2013. after some googling I concluded that it is some sort of seat rail cover but I took a quick look down there and I can’t figure out where it goes. nothing seems to be missing, at least in plain sight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts