Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
According to the Maserati Grantrusimo Multi Media System manual on page 33 there should be an option to "Copy USB to Jukebox" under USB mode menu. I try copying the files from my USB stick but no luck. I will try again tommorrow, maybe it has something to do with the size of the usb stick?

·
Registered
13 Posts
The alternative which is an option (comes if you order bluetooth) is USB Full Socket.
I went back and read the manual and you are right, apparently their are two versions of the usb socket. Based on the sticker under the glove compartment I think I have the recharge one only probably the same with D69stang (if you had the other version when you plug the usb in it should play automatically). What I don't understand is that I bought a 2009 model. Isn't the 2009 model come with Bluetooth standard? I know for sure I have bluetooth in my car. For a 100k plus car I'm surprise it doesn't have an alternative to upload your files. Regardless, I love the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.