Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted that there are some 19's from a GS on ebay for sale but they are not the Mercurio color; is this the same as the Ball polished? I don't mind the finish on my stock wheels; And will 19's fit my 2004 coupe thinking about offset and bolt pattern of which I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT; it sounds cheap but I do not want to buy them and they not fit;I have 4 new Pirelli zero's... also everyone including the dealer serivice says the 18's will give a better ride but I could go to a 19 max, NO 20's.........chime in so I do not waste a $$$$ on these ebay wheels..thnx guys!!!!!!!!! PS Why do folks say to buy NEW TIRES AT THE SAME TIME YOU GET NEW WHEELS, these tires have about 300 miles on them......

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Someone posted that there are some 19's from a GS on ebay for sale but they are not the Mercurio color; is this the same as the Ball polished? I don't mind the finish on my stock wheels; And will 19's fit my 2004 coupe thinking about offset and bolt pattern of which I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT; it sounds cheap but I do not want to buy them and they not fit;I have 4 new Pirelli zero's... also everyone including the dealer serivice says the 18's will give a better ride but I could go to a 19 max, NO 20's.........chime in so I do not waste a $$$$ on these ebay wheels..thnx guys!!!!!!!!! PS Why do folks say to buy NEW TIRES AT THE SAME TIME YOU GET NEW WHEELS, these tires have about 300 miles on them......
If there are any potholes in your area, stick with the 18s.

·
Registered
695 Posts
My '05 Spyder came from the factory with 18 inchers. The wheels were swapped out to the GranSport 19" before my purchase. Straight bolt on. The only "change" I did, was to replace the four small hub caps that had a gray trident to ones with a red trident to match the paint color.

Does that count as a mod? :)

Ball-polish is almost a chrome-like polish. Mercury is a dark gray color.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts