Maserati Forum banner

521 - 522 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am now 76 but in a previous life I was the senior partner of a substantial firm of Chartered Accountants. I have always been a petrol head, although I drove a BMW 7 for work so as not to excite the clients, but in the garage at home I had a succession of Daimler, Ferrari Bentley and a Maserati.I recently acquired 2017 QP diesel and am thoroughly enjoying it. Not as quick as some of my previous models but MPG and road holding are ample compensation and I probably don't drive as fast as I used to!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am 29 years old and the proud owner of a 2006 GS. Nero carbonio, full leather, ball polished rims, red calipers full carbon package. Also Larini centre section. It is my first maserati and I guess I started off with a good choice. I was just wondering what we all do for a living. I am a VP at a commodities firm in SO. Cal. The car definitely fits my personality as well as my work environment. Just wondering if that is true for the rest.

I am 33 years old , No longer a Boy anymore , Doing some designing job with very ordinary salary .

In terms of life , My opinion is as long as keeping healthy , Having relatively enough money to maintain living , Then life is OK and great , No one expect to stay in the hospital . But with the time goes by and becoming old gradually , Staying healthy becomes so...important !

521 - 522 of 522 Posts