Maserati Forum banner

201 - 220 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Old Farts Unite!

Homebuilder for 23 years in Dallas..turning 50 in July..
Hey TT, I sent you a private message.

TangoIndiaMike

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm 26 and a car dealer in the coachella valley. I purchased a spyder CC 1 month ago and I would have to say its the most entertaining car I've ever owned. Currently selling:
05 spyder CC
02 S55
03 C32
99 SL500
03 Jag typex
90 Historic race truck
Sandrail
1967 Camaro SS/RS convert
1972 Citroen Maserati

·
Registered
21 Posts
Project Manager and Last year i started my own luxury & exotic car rental company in Boston.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm 35, married with 2 kids (8 and 9yo),a graduate student by day and Principle Scientist for a Biotech company in the Boston area by night/weekends. No Maserati yet (still saving) but my wife keeps telling me we made 2.... somehow not quite the same.

Have the wife, kids, house in the country, pool, garage, barn ect. the Maserati is next! I don't like having loans and prefer to wait until I have cash in hand.

Marc

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm 35, married with 2 kids (8 and 9yo),a graduate student by day and Principle Scientist for a Biotech company in the Boston area by night/weekends. No Maserati yet (still saving) but my wife keeps telling me we made 2.... somehow not quite the same.

Have the wife, kids, house in the country, pool, garage, barn ect. the Maserati is next! I don't like having loans and prefer to wait until I have cash in hand.

Marc
Get a loan at 1.9% and invest your money at a 6-8% return with basic mutual funds. Why tie your money up in a depreciating asset?

·
Registered
146 Posts
^^^ What Gigiti said, buy it right & 20% down, can't go wrong!
& MMASERTI, do you happen to work for a biotech company in Beverly?

·
Registered
31 Posts
^^^ What Gigiti said, buy it right & 20% down, can't go wrong!
& MMASERTI, do you happen to work for a biotech company in Beverly?
I have a lot of saving left to do! Oh and regarding working for a biotech in Beverly; I certainly do!

Also, I plan to buy used, not new. A 2002-2004 Coupe is in my future.

-Marc

·
Registered
10 Posts
23-year-old entrepreneur here. I run a successful website and manage many other successful sites as well. Life's good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is great, I think all of my other car forums say: None of your damn business when you pose this "what do you do for a living question". VERY happy to see it's not really like that here!

I am an accountant(financial) for a privately held manufacturing corporation. Though I have a NSX, Porsche Boxster, Miata and a Lexus IS300, I may be trading in a couple of those for a 2002-2006 Maser in a year or two. Preferably a Gransport.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well I'm pretty sure after reading the varied positions etc of all these members I am the only one on here who owns strip clubs and night clubs, as well as some restaurants.
Just turned 45, got myself a 430 for my bday, the more I drive it, the more I love my QP!!!

Very interesting thread, and the few posters were 1000% right, on any other board, there would have been a hundred NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS replies.

It was nice and interesting to read about everyone's varied career paths.

·
Registered
29 Posts
29 years old, Family business is hotels, property management, and real estate. I get a cut with real estate and selling my own. Making a profit when I can. I get paid in the hotel, I collect people's rent in villas cause I am the only one in the family that isn't too nice to allow the tenant to take advantage and stay for more than 6 months without paying rent. I understand someone's situation when it's 2-3 months but not more than that. also in the amusement/entertainment business.

·
Registered
6 Posts
work for landrover/ jaguar part time
also a student half way done collision repair.

currently financing my 06 qp with only 5k miles when i got it with a bit of cash on the side.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm 22,working with my father in the waste management business

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Is your father Tony Soprano?

201 - 220 of 522 Posts