Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 29 years old and the proud owner of a 2006 GS. Nero carbonio, full leather, ball polished rims, red calipers full carbon package. Also Larini centre section. It is my first maserati and I guess I started off with a good choice. I was just wondering what we all do for a living. I am a VP at a commodities firm in SO. Cal. The car definitely fits my personality as well as my work environment. Just wondering if that is true for the rest.

·
Registered
128 Posts
work is for losers.

j/k - i'm 29 also- the wife and i are taking 2 yrs off to build our dream home.
normally we have a company flipping houses, in our area the profit is amazing. otherwise my work is the kids and music. the kids are what you might call "a long term investment" (high risk)

i used to work at warner bros. in the A&R now i play in 2 bands that have done well i make about $600-$1000/month on music sales.

·
Registered
8 Posts
"what do you do for a living?"

At 28 years old I have this desire to collect every nice car I can afford, which leads many people to ask that question when they see a young guy driving a Maserati, or Lotus elise and I've long given up on explaining what I do in the brief time it takes to unlock my door and get in, so...

My answer? Make money ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wow... certainly a lot of 31 people around here.

Me? 31 - ex-lawyer, currectly transaction management with an investment bank.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mmm

well born in 69.. (as was my first car an MGB)

I work for "The World's Local Bank" in sales.. got to lurve being with people to be in sales!

still trying to get rich! (which is what all the girls used to say! ;) )

·
Registered
29 Posts
I own 2 used car dealerships. As everyone says used car dealers make too much money. I guess that is true.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Keeping up with the trend..

Investment Manager with a large US bank in the UK who are selling us off, probably to a German bank ! 39 and never getting any older. 2nd Maser - 02 Spyder after a Ghibli GT and many Lancias.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Im 29 also

I guess its the age when we all realize we need a maserati hahahaha

I am in the mortgage and real estate business, so if any of my fellow maserati lovers would like a great deal on mortgages or real estate I will give a Maserati Life discount....

Happy Drving!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well youngsters :D , I'll be 50 in 2007. I have been in project perfromance management my whole professional career. My 2002 Maserati Coupe' GT is my fourth Maserati (first three were from the Biturbo era). And it resides among other cars in my collection. (Ferrari, Corvette, Jaguar, and muscle car).
I work for the business side of a lab located in Pasadena, CA. We come up with some far out concepts and develop products, I get to travel alot, and stay up late and count stars, and produce some cool reports. some people think it's rocket science. (here is a pic from a project I worked on several years ago.)

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Geee, seems I'm one of the oldies... 44 now, Managing Partner in a Media Analytics and Marketing Response consultancy company in the UK, and an enduring family linkage to Maserati. I must add that since our daughter arrived to share this world with me and my wife, I became the richest person I would ever want to be.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Come my children, gather 'round,

Now as the elder statesman of this board (so far anyhow), I expect the you all to show me the respect I deserve and the 10 second head start I need to compensate for my 58 years of slowing reflexes. My first car was a 1957 Ford Sunliner. And I do as little as possible for a living. Probably wouldn't have to do anything at all if I could stop buying Italian cars!

Ken

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm a pimp and a playa!

But that's not my day job. Joking. I'm actually 41 and in the entertainment field. I'm an executive producer for television commercials, broadcast design, and network branding. Few of my clients know I own a coupe, for fear they'll think I'm charging them too much. In the past, some made subtle comments about my M3, the maser would give them a field day.;)

1 - 20 of 522 Posts