Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The majority of people here on the forum, it is safe to assume, own a Maserati.
Whether you bought it in cash, or you financed, new or used, a Maserati is still loads more expensive than any other car...

So what do we all DO that makes it possible for us to own Maseratis?

If it isnt too personal of course :-D

I work in marketing and advertising, Internet Marketing to be more specific.

You?

·
Registered
312 Posts
MaseratiBoy said:
The majority of people here on the forum, it is safe to assume, own a Maserati.
Whether you bought it in cash, or you financed, new or used, a Maserati is still loads more expensive than any other car...

So what do we all DO that makes it possible for us to own Maseratis?

If it isnt too personal of course :-D

I work in marketing and advertising, Internet Marketing to be more specific.

You?
Its a great question. There is a long running thread you can track down with a lot of interesting comments. Its called "What Does Everyone DO For A Living" or something like that.

·
Registered
681 Posts
maserati of minneapolis said:
Kevin; Did I understand Scott correctly when he said you guys were involved with the same Supra community he was working with on some of those cars? I thought he said he knew the drag car you were looking at a while ago?
Yes, we had the first 8 second Supra in the United States. He knew the drag car I was looking at very well, the owner lives in Fargo, North Dakota and helped Scott with his Supra from what I understand correctly.

We're still the premier parts supplier in the Supra community (our sister company mvpmotorsports.com ) . I've already met 5 Maserati owners who came from the Supra community, thought that was suprising.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts