Maserati Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very practical question: what baby stroller will fit easily in the trunk of my Gransport? We need to buy one soon, and I have every intention of using the Maser as a family car - I have convinced my wife that we do not need a horrible MPV for family trips :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
We have the Bugaboo stroller and the model is "Bee" works and fits great in gransport, and its Italian :).

·
Registered
9 Posts
We have the Bugaboo stroller and the model is "Bee" works and fits great in gransport, and its Italian :).
Hi - does anyone know if any of the prams on the market (such as Bugaboo Cameleon or smaller if there is) fit in the trunk of a gransport (with or without the wheels)?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Subscribed, just because I plan to do the same thing. First thing's first though. Wife, then kids, then stroller that fits in Mas.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi chaps,

Sorry to dig up an old thread here....baby is on its way and wife is wanting a car with a bigger boot. I've said "no no, we just need a sensible sized pram". So, searching on here to see what will fit in the boot (trunk) of the GS....

Man alive...I'm alredy confused! LOL!

Looks like this is the puppy?
Buy Bugaboo Bee+, All Black, Special Edition online at JohnLewis.com

Are there any others that would work?

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi chaps,

Sorry to dig up an old thread here....baby is on its way and wife is wanting a car with a bigger boot. I've said "no no, we just need a sensible sized pram". So, searching on here to see what will fit in the boot (trunk) of the GS....

Man alive...I'm alredy confused! LOL!

Looks like this is the puppy?
Buy Bugaboo Bee+, All Black, Special Edition online at JohnLewis.com

Are there any others that would work?

Cheers
I got a Baby Jogger City Mini GT and it fits in the trunk of my GS (see link below).

//Dan

Baby Jogger City Mini GT stroller (2012) - Free Shipping, No Sales Tax!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
It feels awesome to see people finding cool methods to make the most out of their car :)

The GS has very large rear seats and you can easily take kids along with you. The trunk (boot) is not the largest, but most people find creative ways to fit everything they need.

btw, please keep in mind, the front seats are electronic and move forward/backward on their own, do NOT push them to make them move faster, because you are going to break the mechanism.

so, once you pulled the lever and pushed the seat forward, let it move without obstructing it or pushing it.

just a reminder :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Guys. Please. The solution is more cars, not buggies in the GranSport. Let's keep it together here..

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I heartily disagree. The GS can be a very good family car, although perhaps not everyday. I use mine with the wife and kids from time to time, to/from school, soccer practice, ice cream, dinner, etc. The two doors keeps it from being an everyday car, especially since the seat motors are slow, but it's a great compromise of performance and utility. That's really what Maserati does best. Keeps me happy and the kids love it too!

We took a week long trip to Toronto in my car this summer. Packed smart and used a $15 umbrella stroller (very compact and practical!) for my 2 year old. We actually had extra room.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I agree with TBigs, the car is quite versatile!

I just returned from a 5,000 km trip across Europe, not a single problem. A very comfortable GT car, even with kids. You just need to be careful what you take with you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Trying to be funny backfires every time online. You don't have to sell me, guys. Didn't mean to imply the car's not versatile. Mine is my daily driver too. It's just not my favorite vessel for transporting my youngest ones (I have six kids and two dogs) because I've got several other cars I'd prefer to have the little ones ... (how does one say this?) ... "make themselves at home in", which they do!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
hahaha, ok, I gotcha.

....although I *am* still trying to take your suggestion..... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts