Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Maseratis are produced and shipped to the USA annually?

Does anyone have a break down by model and color?

What is the most common model and color? The rarest?

Thanks for you help.

CM

·
Registered
681 Posts
Best bet is to call Maserati N.A. direct. But if they're anything like Ferrari they won't release the information that breaks down such as color, etc. I've tried 100's of times out of personal curiosity and they allways ignore the emails or tell me ove rthe phone they don't know or can't release that information. Go figure.

·
Registered
153 Posts
From what I remember from my factory tour a couple of weeks back I'm sure our guide said they would hit 6000 produced this year with about a third going to the US. The markets in order of size are - US, Germany, UK.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Capacity is about 6,000 and they are trying to get up to 10,000. The numbers above are correct 1/3 of those are for the U.S. market.

The most popular Maserati at this point is now the Quattroporte. When I was in Beverly Hills a few weeks ago during the LA Auto show they were all over the place.

·
Registered
39 Posts
six thousand smix thousand

While I appreciate the quick responses, I am more interested in how many US models there were of any given color, options, etc.

For example; how many Quartz with Ivory interior GT's were made, Rosso's with....anyway, I hope you see what I am after.

Thanks much Board!!

KCD

·
Registered
909 Posts
I don't know if I even have access to the breakdown by colors and what not.

I know we sold a Bianco Fuji Gransport, that there were like 14 in the world like it. (at least that was the number our rep gave us about a year ago)

The next time I see my rep, I'll see if I can get this info.

- Mark

·
Registered
819 Posts
Jaguar makes about 3000 XK's ('07+) a year. Never would've thought there were more Maserati Coupe than XK's out there...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Maserati sold 6,159 cars worldwide in 2011; up from 5,675 units in 2010, and 4,489 units in 2009.

The two largest national markets for Maserati are now USA (with almost 40% of total sales in 2011) and China (with approx. 14% of 2011 sales). Less than 23% of Maserati's sales in 2011 went to customers in the five largest European countries.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The two largest national markets for Maserati are now USA (with almost 40% of total sales in 2011) and China (with approx. 14% of 2011 sales).
I thought it was odd at the Maserati factory that the other couple in our tour was Chinese. Now I understand why a Mandarin translator was so readily available.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi guys,

A good way to obtain this king of information is to write to Maserati Classiche, the Maserati's Department specialysed in old and new Maserati. They have a lot of informations on all cars except for Biturbo (because most of them were build at the De Tomaso factory).
The adress is really easy to find on the official website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts