Maserati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum members.

What are my chances of getting a 2007 Maserati Quattroporte GT sedan with low miles for 80K USD?

Also with 2008 around the corner do you thinks its possible.

I am in the market.

I am lookng for black,silver or white with the 20 inch wheels and hopefully auto.

Purchase date March 2008

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
The auto ones are new and in high demand, you will probably be able to get an 05- 06 duoselect though.

Dont forget that the maintenence on these cars is insane too... as is the gas, tires, etc.

·
Registered
134 Posts
its possible

i think its not too unreasonable. you might be able to find an 07 with about 10-15K miles for 80K + tax/registration/fees etc. bringing it close to 90K out of the door.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maseratiboy,

When you say gas is expensive what do you mean?and tires?

Dont all V8's need gas, and all cars need tires?and manintenance is covered by warranty..so i am really confused..please help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
sorry buddy, you must be confusing maserati with some other brand.
maintenance is not covered under warranty.
Tires alone will cost you $1500/yr, just had to go through that myself. new set of tires after 10K miles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MG,

Sorry what i meant is normal things like tires and stuff you have to pay yourself but things like what normal cars have will still be covered under warranty.

Besides tires,brakes what other maintenance issues would there be?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Maintaining....

I don't have more than about 500.00 a year in maintenance for my 2002 Coupe. I change all the oils, flush the brakes, clean the air filter, change the plugs, do the LOF and even with brakes I probably won't see 600 or 700. Tires do cost some but you don't need those every year, every other year at most... If you do the work yourself, your Maserati is no more expensive than running a Toyota.. In fact my Maserati cost me less than my toyota this year with tires on both vehicles...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Maintenance on a Maserati isn't "insane", but it is higher than your usual luxury car (read: German). As long as you're okay with $300 oil changes, $1200 minor services, and $3000 clutch changes every few years, you'll be fine. :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Manny, you really need to search the forums, but

$12 per qt for oil, x 8 qts---$96
$40 oil filter

a bit over 1 hr of labor, as ours are dry sump engines and Jiffy lube dosen't work on those

$300 for an oil change

·
Registered
191 Posts
Manny,

There are no dumb questions as long as you recognize areas you can learn in. It costs more than average because 1) dry sump engines require more oil, 2) you wouldn't put non-synthetic oils in there, would you?, and 3) labor at a Ferrari/Maserati mechanic/dealership is kinda expensive. If you do the change yourself, of course it would be a lot cheaper, perhaps just $100 for the synthetic.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sump for more information about this race-bred technology.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello forum members.

What are my chances of getting a 2007 Maserati Quattroporte GT sedan with low miles for 80K USD?

Also with 2008 around the corner do you thinks its possible.

I am in the market.

I am lookng for black,silver or white with the 20 inch wheels and hopefully auto.

Purchase date March 2008
Hello guys
What are my chances to date Monica Belucci, all Playboy Bunnies, and all hot cheeks in the Planet and still keep my wife and child????????:confused:
Not a chance???????????????????
Oh Shit!!!!!:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lol !!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts