Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen posts about the Larini system and I'm aware of Tubi (not willing to pay the $ for this one though....). I want to replace the rear mufflers, any other options? This thing doesn't make enough noise!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've seen posts about the Larini system and I'm aware of Tubi (not willing to pay the $ for this one though....). I want to replace the rear mufflers, any other options? This thing doesn't make enough noise!
I recommend straight pipes for the replacement of the mufflers : ) just a suggestion its cheap legal and man does it ROAR...... you can choose your tips too.... shoot me an email if you have any more questions about your qp plus i got alot of maserati parts laying around if you need dirt cheap...

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I recommend straight pipes for the replacement of the mufflers : ) just a suggestion its cheap legal and man does it ROAR...... you can choose your tips too.... shoot me an email if you have any more questions about your qp plus i got alot of maserati parts laying around if you need dirt cheap...
anyone have a clip of a QP Sport GT with straight pipe?
i would imagine only a few people will find it not too loud.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
IMO Kreissieg has by far the best sound, not only for Maserati but for Ferrari too. But the price is ridiculous at around $8K.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
One good thing with the Kreissieg is that it has three settings (activated via a remote control): quiet, normal and loud (most noise and performance).

All the others are "on" all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts