Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is the "take your wallet to the dealer" light

good luck...
Haha very funny I don’t fuck wit the dealer local mechanic changed my oil for 50$ I just bought royal purple and filter off Amazon it’s just like change any regular car he also did my brakes and differential fluid saved me 2500$ fuck the dealership I don’t know why people to continue to get fucked

·
Premium Member
2004 Spyder Cambiocorsa Verde Mistral / Black
84 Posts
Haha very funny I don’t fuck wit the dealer local mechanic changed my oil for 50$ I just bought royal purple and filter off Amazon it’s just like change any regular car he also did my brakes and differential fluid saved me 2500$ fuck the dealership I don’t know why people to continue to get fucked
Dealers no longer make much money selling cars - it is all in the backend. And they are trying more and more to make everything proprietary so that there is no free market.

The labor rates are astounding which might have some validity if the mechanics actually got a fair shake but they don't. That is why good mechanics leave hi-end car dealerships to form reasonable service centers like Enzo's.

Most fairly large cities have several spin off independents for Jaguar, Lexus, MB, etc. - dealerships do let you sit in leather chairs and give you K-cup coffee. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts