Maserati Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
One more mod to ad to the list. Carbon fiber flat bottom wheel + carbon fiber paddle shifters.

Feels incredible! Urutu xpipe is on the way and up next.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Very good deal! Was it from someone who had it on or was it brand new from a vendor?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
My 15 year-old nephew absolutely loves to be outdoors, you gotta love that! He wanted me to teach him how to build some type of bivouac next to his favorite fishing hole. So, since he's been out of school all of this time, I've been teaching him how to cut/gather material without creating much of a human footprint/eyesore. I gotta say, the boy is a quick study ;)
woods.jpg
bivouac 1.jpg
bivouac 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Robinson Crusoe would be proud ... and just think, you could have been hired as the prop master / consultant on the set of the “Cast Away“ movie . I hear Tom Hanks extras get paid very well.. :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
see the Maserati Lounge part of the forum for the recent the Ghibli -wow thread .. my sentiments on that topic are not restrained .. :cool::rolleyes:
I just read it. That one guy got REALLY defensive about sixtysix's preference of his GT over the Ghib :oops:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Robinson Crusoe would be proud ... and just think, you could have been hired as the prop master / consultant on the set of the “Cast Away“ movie . I hear Tom Hanks extras get paid very well.. :p
Nice to know, lol... And funny thing is that I have actually kayaked to the island where 'Cast Away' was filmed. We flew into Figi, take about an hour ferry boat ride to the island of Matamanoa. It's the island right next door and truly is uninhabited 👍

·
Registered
348 Posts
No Wilson???

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
No Wilson???
Nowhere in sight... I did find a nice coconut and carved "Coco" into it and left it perched on the beach. :p
Had a really cool pic of it but the ex didn't relinquish any of that in the divorce...go figure!

121 - 138 of 138 Posts