Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts

Using my GT to get out of the house and away from everyone. Planning a trip out to Montauk, NY this weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
I am continuing to practice “social distancing” , which I have been observing for many decades before the coronavirus appeared on the scene. Not for health reasons, but because I’m an elitist snob .. and now I have a perfect excuse blaming it on the pandemic 😝.
p.s. of course I’m joking , but since this may be some of the public perception associated with Maserati drivers , I thought it may be an amusing meme .

·
Registered
967 Posts
I am continuing to practice “social distancing” , which I have been observing for many decades before the coronavirus appeared on the scene. Not for health reasons, but because I’m an elitist snob .. and now I have a perfect excuse blaming it on the pandemic 😝.
LOL... I fully agree with the years of practice, only i call it "stupid distancing." :LOL:

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Just got notice that the El Tovar lodge at the Grand Canyon will be closed until at least late May. We made our reservations a year in advance for our two week road trip in May. Good news is we made our biannual trip to Costco and TotalWine 3 weeks ago, got enough Beafeater and Johnny Walker Black to last awhile...its not hoarding if you drink it!

·
Registered
280 Posts
My GT is still at the dealership after they messed up a valve cover gasket job..

With everyone being advised to stay at home for the next 14 days whats everyone upto with their GT.. taking it out for a spin every now and then?
I am just keeping my Maser 6 feet away from my BMW...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I dropped my 15 at the shop on Monday to get oil, air filter, cabin filter, f&r brake pads change. Picked it up nextday and took it to dealer to get both f&r right side leaking strut replace & allignment yesterday. Wish dealer stays open and get my car back this weekend. Tough times, took 3 weeks to get my parts at the dealer.Already missing my GT after driving ghibli loaner for 2days. Wish all goes well and we get over all this covid19 crisis.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I ordred formula dynamics wheels spacers and EBC redstuff brake pads for my GT.. waiting for the dealer to get my car fixed so i can have these installed..

dealer has had my car since jan 11th

·
Registered
967 Posts
I ordred formula dynamics wheels spacers and EBC redstuff brake pads for my GT.. waiting for the dealer to get my car fixed so i can have these installed..

dealer has had my car since jan 11th
What are you having done?

·
Registered
2015 MC Centennial
3 Posts
Installed the Euro Compulsion airbox coupler along with a BMC filter and took her for a night ride :) Not sure if it made a difference, but combined with the Capristo X-pipe its pure gold! Didn't cure Covid but I feel better ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Installed the Euro Compulsion airbox coupler along with a BMC filter and took her for a night ride :) Not sure if it made a difference, but combined with the Capristo X-pipe its pure gold! Didn't cure Covid but I feel better ;)
What’s the Euro Compulsion thing do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
533 Posts
What’s the Euro Compulsion thing do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You gain at least 90 HP...LMAO, I installed the Uruto carbon fiber sound chambers and silicone air intake, It is just simply for looks, they say for optimized air flow but you would never know or feel it. I do love the look of the Uruto in red.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 77 Posts