Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GT is still at the dealership after they messed up a valve cover gasket job..

With everyone being advised to stay at home for the next 14 days whats everyone upto with their GT.. taking it out for a spin every now and then?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mine is still parked for the winter so it's still same old here. I wish I could take 'er out, put the roof down and get the wind blowing through my hair! Wait, sorry I forgot I don't have any hair :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Since it’s my daily driver and we’re being kept away from our offices until April 7, it’s parked for the time being . Using our other cars for daily errands.
Having said that, since traffic is extremely light, I took the opportunity to take it for a ride and “open it up” for a few brief moments of fun, which is a rare opportunity around these parts in normal traffic times... even early morning weekends, which is what the scene looks like nowadays every day.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
My commute is down from 2hr 45min round trip to only 1hr and 20min with NorCal "shelter in place" recommendation. Will probably cut down to a couple of times a week, but this has been way better than the Christmas to New Years week!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Since it’s my daily driver and we’re being kept away from our offices until April 7, it’s parked for the time being . Using our other cars for daily errands.
Having said that, since traffic is extremely light, I took the opportunity to take it for a ride and “open it up” for a few brief moments of fun, which is a rare opportunity around these parts in normal traffic times... even early morning weekends, which is what the scene looks like nowadays every day.
Weekdays are terrible here, the weekends are horribly worse!!! (Atlanta)
1am - 5am the best traffic you'll find lol

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Self isolating and retail therapy at the same time! This was Sunday, just heard all Simon property malls are now closed.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Gave ours a well-needed bath today and put it back into the garage. Unfortunately, the weather forecast is calling for rain for at least the next 5 days.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have only 2 more months left with my 2017 GranTurismo. I will be returning my black beauty. My GT was my first Italian car ever. I always wanted to drive an Italian car. I have racked up 26k mi in the past 3 years. I have quite enjoyed my time so far with my GT. I will really miss the sound and the look of this aging beauty. And since the gas price is now so low, I don't mind just driving around just for the heck of it. I have a pre-inspection coming up before I return my GT. Just another step before returning to the dealership. I wonder if the car wash are open or not? They want me to clean my car before the pre-inspection.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My GT is still at the dealership after they messed up a valve cover gasket job..

With everyone being advised to stay at home for the next 14 days whats everyone upto with their GT.. taking it out for a spin every now and then?
I am driving the car like I stole it. Delivering food and Toilet paper to people in need in style.

·
Registered
254 Posts
It's a ghost town around here but we have to work so I'm enjoying the open highways with my work car.

Looking to take the GCMC out for a spin for some Fleming's take out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nothing related directly to any car but I decided I needed to make a key holder. A $5 bamboo cutting board sanded and painted red with some vinyl decals and hooks added. Simple but functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
could you make me one in blue.. just like the color of the key and just the maserati logo in the middle (larger) ill buy one from u

1 - 20 of 138 Posts