Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just joined the CLUB by agreeing to buy a 2008 Gran Turisimo with 1,121 miles, sight unseen, for $90,800 with an excellent price for my Jaguar XKR trade.

Shipping is almost 1 grand extra to get the car to me and my car to the dealer. I may drive the 606 miles each way to pick up the car. Would you guys make the drive or have the car shipped?

I hope I made a good deal..............................

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Good news!

Depends if it's a good drive.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, really. Nasty depreciation hit for the other guy.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I have just joined the CLUB by agreeing to buy a 2008 Gran Turisimo with 1,121 miles, sight unseen, for $90,800 with an excellent price for my Jaguar XKR trade.

Shipping is almost 1 grand extra to get the car to me and my car to the dealer. I may drive the 606 miles each way to pick up the car. Would you guys make the drive or have the car shipped?

I hope I made a good deal..............................
Why not drive.. Compare the trip up to the trip back... Report your findings here for us to read... Welcome to the CLUB, or better yet, welcome to the family. Maserati is a family.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Sounds like you got a great deal. If you are going to drive it, I would make sure it has the clear guard (clear bra) on the nose, I picked up a couple nicks in the first 2 days before I got the clear guard installed, wish I hadn't delayed.:mad:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Why not drive.. Compare the trip up to the trip back... Report your findings here for us to read... Welcome to the CLUB, or better yet, welcome to the family. Maserati is a family.
+1.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I live in North Naples and the dealer is in Marietta, GA. Thanks for the clearguard tip.
Congrats. I buy cars from that dealer all the time. Select Luxury I assume. I just picked up an 2006 QP from them in Nov. Great guys to deal with. In the past 3 yrs I've purchased 5 cars from them. All in great shape with plenty of factory warranty left. I'll be going back for a Grand Turismo after mine is paid off. I was looking to trade for the car you'll buying but I need the back seat room.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
If you can avoid I-95, I'd enjoy the drive. But, definitely have the clear bra installed if you can. Congrats & welcome!

·
Registered
280 Posts
IN Atlanta, contact me!

If some of you guys are going to select contact me if you like; we could meet for lunch etc. And let you drive my FD fully modded car! I live in Atlanta, I ahve been to select; had a good experience and a bad one. The bad one was when I drove over there in my Subaru wagon and know one would talk to me!!! Went back in my Maserati and everyone came out.......same day, my own experiment; judging the book by its cover! dogdoc

·
Registered
286 Posts
If some of you guys are going to select contact me if you like; we could meet for lunch etc. And let you drive my FD fully modded car! I live in Atlanta, I ahve been to select; had a good experience and a bad one. The bad one was when I drove over there in my Subaru wagon and know one would talk to me!!! Went back in my Maserati and everyone came out.......same day, my own experiment; judging the book by its cover! dogdoc
Well i have a work truck big red chevy 2500 diesel. Funny when ever i stop at the dealerships Ferrari, Lambo or Select. They always seem to welcome me. And i am dressed like a bum....interesting. Maybe they can smell money?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am in Marietta so contact me. :D I can take a look at it for you. but with less than 1200 miles on it i am sure it is perfect.
I got cold feet last night and changed my mind as I live 608 miles from the dealership and cannot make the trip up to look at the car. If you would be willing to look at it for me, of course without any obligation or warranty on your part, that would be fantastic. I am sure the car is OK but you know sending them a lot of money without seing the product kind of makes me nervous.

The person I have been dealing with is Inaya

Mike

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got cold feet last night and changed my mind as I live 608 miles from the dealership and cannot make the trip up to look at the car. If you would be willing to look at it for me, of course without any obligation or warranty on your part, that would be fantastic. I am sure the car is OK but you know sending them a lot of money without seing the product kind of makes me nervous.

The person I have been dealing with is Inaya

Mike
I've looked at the car & it's perfect. Inaya is nice but she is related to the owner. So I don't think she'll give you the best deal. I purchased a Porshe Cayenne from her & she burned me on my trade. I've been dealing with Mike Ventiolla ever since. He's a car buff & will tell you exactly what they paid for the cars at auction & what they need to make on every deal. If it's not fair he won't sell you the car. At least that's what he's done for me on my 5 purchases from them. Even my bank thinks he's gives me incredible deals. They approve every loan I bring them from Select Luxury.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts