Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to all our new members. If you ever have any site suggestions or feedback don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,

Andrew

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just took delivery today (6/25/07) of an 05 QP with 9k miles. I will do my best to use searches for my many questions, so please forgive me in advance for shortcomings. The smile has not yet left my face.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome, the search tool is great, but don't be afraid to ask. If it's already been thrashed to death someone will point you in the right direction.

RE: the smile, my jaw muscles have been tired for years! :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
site suggestion

The only suggestion I can see is breaking down the US sub forums by listing some state info that it covers. I see there is not much activity in there, but it may pick up if the states were more visible i.e. East does this include Ohio, or is Ohio in the Northeast or is it considered the Midwest... everyone has an opinion of where their prospective state should fall, but having the presets would help.

IMHO

By the way I am really enjoying reading the site...

Found an 04 CC coupe Blk/Blk with 46k miles for $36k all I can say is it is one very nice car. My wife would kill me right now if I bought it though... trying to sell one house and buy another... car just isn't a viable option yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
just try to fish for a little info. I'm looking to buy a 2005 Grand sport tommorrow. I am interested in understanding a little more about the differences between the 2005 and 2006 models. I should perhaps get brave and start a new thread. Anyone aware of some links I could follow to research. Another question: anyone got any good ideas what to keep an eye open for ie common issues.
Any help appreciated.
PS The site is really helpful and the threads very interesting.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That explains why he didn't reply to my email... I told Scott I was waiting to close on my house... I hope you enjoy it... it is one very nice Coupe... I just hope after the Toyota guy backed it up with his foot on the gas and the brake that he didn't burn too much clutch...

After that I only talked to Scott.

If your ever in the Kenwood area look me up... I will have to find another one after I get my house.

I did see a red one with 17k on it in the area, but the wanted a lot more money...

PM me if you don't mind.

·
Registered
65 Posts
A great forum

This is a great forum, sharing many many interesting issues in relating to Maserati. Very useful knowledge even I'm still waiting for my QP to come next month. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts