Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I retuned my trofeo suspensions (camber, lowering). I asked to the mechanic to weight my car. With the pilot and the gas tank at 50%, I got 1632 Kg. If I add the weight of the missing gas and I remove the pilot weight, I have a curb weight of 1596 Kg (3519 lbs). Probably the carbon hood and the tuby help a bit ! The weight proportion is 54%/46% (front/rear with the pilot).

·
Registered
19 Posts
are they gransport wheels? never realised they fitted 3200/4200's! looks lovely mate and there is alot of weight saving to be made with these cars, hope to do some to mine

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hey Swiss can you call the dealer you got your Trofeo suspension from and try to get a part number for it...I am having a hell of a time tracking it down.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Swiss can you call the dealer you got your Trofeo suspension from and try to get a part number for it...I am having a hell of a time tracking it down.
The part number from Maserati are :
197634 front right
197639 front left
197644 rear right
197650 rear left

The reference from ZF Sachs are : Sachs Racing Damper RD 45-0

The reference numbers I can read on the dampers are 4946 / 4947 for the front / rear.

I hope it can help. My mechanic said it is a nightmare to obtain some information from Maserati like damper pressure...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts