Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I don't know the car but what I do know is that's one of the prettiest Gran Sports I've ever seen :D
+1. I'd jumped on it (more like all over it) had I not already pulled the trigger on another car last week.

...quick somebody buy it fast so my wife won't kill me for buying two GranSports back to back two weeks in a row....:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
+1. I'd jumped on it (more like all over it) had I not already pulled the trigger on another car last week.

...quick somebody buy it fast so my wife won't kill me for buying two GranSports back to back two weeks in a row....:D
I actually went and looked at this car since the AutoGallery is only about 10 minutes away from here. Here is a cell phone pic that I took:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Maserati coupé

Although I like the color, it's not my first choice. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the ball polished wheels.

BTW, PKGS, which car did you buy? Did you get a GS in SoCal? I still looking around and prefer to get something local.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I actually went and looked at this car since the AutoGallery is only about 10 minutes away from here. Here is a cell phone pic that I took:

View attachment 3322

Although I like the color, it's not my first choice. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the ball polished wheels.

BTW, PKGS, which car did you buy? Did you get a GS in SoCal? I still looking around and prefer to get something local.
No, car was not from SoCal although I did look at a couple of cars here in SoCal but eventually decided to get one from out of state....Had this car "pop up" last week then it would have been a different story.

Anyways, I'll post some pictures once my car gets here in 3-4 days. :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

View attachment 3322

Care to elaborate more on it?
How was it other than the color not being your first choice?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Care to elaborate more on it?
How was it other than the color not being your first choice?
Don't get me wrong. I really do like the color. I'm just more partial to the Nero Carbonio and the Bianco Fuji.

I can tell you that the car looks very clean. The interior is in very good condition, I couldn't see any evidence of scratches on the wheels or the front spoiler (two places where you often see nicks and such). I asked them to hook-up an SD2 and the clutch came out with only 30% wear which I think is pretty reasonable. The car was bought and serviced at Pasadena Ferrari-Maserati. Perhaps they may be able to give you some details on the service history.

Let me know if there is something else that I can help with. As I said, the dealership is pretty close.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get me wrong. I really do like the color. I'm just more partial to the Nero Carbonio and the Bianco Fuji.

I can tell you that the car looks very clean. The interior is in very good condition, I couldn't see any evidence of scratches on the wheels or the front spoiler (two places where you often see nicks and such). I asked them to hook-up an SD2 and the clutch came out with only 30% wear which I think is pretty reasonable. The car was bought and serviced at Pasadena Ferrari-Maserati. Perhaps they may be able to give you some details on the service history.

Let me know if there is something else that I can help with. As I said, the dealership is pretty close.
Thanks very much paunch. If I decide to move on this car, I may ask of a favor from you since you're so close.
I am somewhat skeptical of buying w/o seeing in person myself, so another Mas enthusiast that can confirm everything for me would be much appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts