Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering a QP GTS, my dealer has two in stock (white & black) and depending on price I was considering picking one up. I liked the drive and feel of the car and was sold until I saw that the '09's will have sat radio, bluetooth and a newer nav, which should have been included in the car from the start.

Do you think it is worth buying the '08 now since I would be able to get a better deal on one or just wait for the '09's?

·
Registered
325 Posts
09 Qp

I Would Personally Buy The 08, Because Of The Depreciation And The Discounts If Deep Enough. I Like The New Auto Since 07 But Will Wait T'ill The 09's 10's Are Discounted End Of Year. My 06 Qp Sport Paid 125k Now Worth What 75k.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dealer still has new '07's sitting on their lot so my guess is they will discount but it is not going to be any amazing deal. What is the average discount for '08? So far I can get a new '08 GTS for $125k with a $135k sticker.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
My dealer still has new '07's sitting on their lot so my guess is they will discount but it is not going to be any amazing deal. What is the average discount for '08? So far I can get a new '08 GTS for $125k with a $135k sticker.
if they are giving only 10k discount for an 08 (or even just $20k), i would order a 09 QP-S to your personal specs instead.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Don't know when they will offer the '09 model, why not check with dealer for the schedule and place your order for for the first shipment since it's already July now. The dealer here claimed they had already cut down their '08 quota for QP's and saved for the GT's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts