Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw tonight a car on ebay listed as a 2004 coupe CC; it HAS THE VINTAGE SIDE GRILLES ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT Fenders but NOT THE GRAN SPORT/MESH rear grille; I thought the side grilles were ONLY on the vintage with front and rear GS bumpers, and the side grilles; this is like a 1/2 vintage package?lol dogdoc:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Vintage package before 2005 (2002-2004) look like the one you see.

Vintage package after 2005 (2005-present), also have the snazzy big grill.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I believe the Vintage package was introduced for the 2003 Spyder and then offered on the Coupe in 2004.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Vintage package before 2005 (2002-2004) look like the one you see.

Vintage package after 2005 (2005-present), also have the snazzy big grill.
As has been stated about 3 times now, *ALL* of the 2005 and later cars have the bigger front grille; the vintage pack gets chrome mesh as standard.

·
Registered
835 Posts
As has been stated about 3 times now, *ALL* of the 2005 and later cars have the bigger front grille; the vintage pack gets chrome mesh as standard.
also the side vent on the spyders. there are actually 2 vintage packages. one being the chrome mesh + side vents. the other is everything of the previous + the aluminum pedals + blue backgrounds on the dash guages.

·
Registered
111 Posts
crap they charge 10K for and it doesnt mean chit

·
Registered
824 Posts
also the side vent on the spyders. there are actually 2 vintage packages. one being the chrome mesh + side vents. the other is everything of the previous + the aluminum pedals + blue backgrounds on the dash guages.
Pedals+retro gauges were listed individually on the window sticker for my vintage pack; also note the vintage pack cars have chrome exterior door handles (they add 10MPH to top speed).

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have an 04 coupe with the vintage package. It included the side grills, the chrome mesh front grill, silver door handles, and silver calipers with the seven spoke wheels. I do not have blue guages as they were not available on the 04 model and came out in 05. The aluminum pedals were extra and not part of the vinatge package.

Jim

'06 BMW 325i
'04 Maserati Coupe
'04 BMW 530i
'74 Series III Jaguar convertible

·
Registered
695 Posts
Per the press release, when introduced for MY 2003, the blue gauges and alum pedals were available options. http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3300.asp?id=11559

My 2005 has the basic vintage pak and was priced at approx. $2500 (I'll double check later, I don't have my MSRP sheet in front of me)

In '06 the Vintage Pak included the previous available options and was priced approx $4200.

·
Registered
824 Posts
My car has all of those options, including the interior "aluminum colored trim". I think it is a very nice combination.

And hooray for me, my car turned 20,000 miles today. We celebrated by hitting 20,000 miles flat out in 3rd through some twisty corners. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts