Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a very interesting 2012 Quattroporte-S for sale on ebay. The color is described as Mediterranean Blue, the window sticker shows "special paint / out of range". Also note that in the description that the seller states the car has..."sport exhaust control switch to run full open or closed for community driving". I asked the seller if the exhaust was indeed manually controlled with a button, and he confirmed that it is. The window sticker also shows an $8,360 option called USA Plus Pack QP 4.7 Automatic, not sure what this is, could the sport exhaust be part of this package?

With an MSRP of $147,010...I think this the most expensive QP5 I've ever seen.

·
Registered
248 Posts
That is interesting. Thats the one option (GTS valved mufflers) I wish my "S" had. All our QP5'S are so different and unique with all the different options that I wouldn't be surprised if they are all 1 of 10 (or less) built the same.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that QP had a cream interior with blue accents and piping on the seats I think it would be stunning. From the pictures it appears to be in excellent condition and I would never guess it has 69k miles on it. I would love to see it in person.

I would really like to know more about the USA Plus Pack QP 4.7 Automatic option that cost a whopping $8,360.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Excellent color, too many miles for me though. The road rash in front of the rear wheels is very pronounced.
The general decline of value on these is quite depressing. I could almost buy a new one every time mine needs a repair.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well....I did a google search for the USA Plus Pack QP 4.7 Automatic option - nothing. I also looked at the Maserati Brochure which lists available options - nothing. What the heck is it? I also found a QP5 with an MSRP at $152,380....wow..!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dont think I like the red stitching with the blue exterior. On google I did find "usa base pack" must be just groups of options instead of picking them individually. Wish I had the window sticker for mine.
Screenshot_20200520-191327_Firefox.jpg

·
Registered
764 Posts
  • Here is a very interesting 2012 Quattroporte-S for sale on ebay. The color is described as Mediterranean Blue, the window sticker shows "special paint / out of range". Also note that in the description that the seller states the car has..."sport exhaust control switch to run full open or closed for community driving". I asked the seller if the exhaust was indeed manually controlled with a button, and he confirmed that it is. The window sticker also shows an $8,360 option called USA Plus Pack QP 4.7 Automatic, not sure what this is, could the sport exhaust be part of this package?

With an MSRP of $147,010...I think this the most expensive QP5 I've ever seen.

• Correct country for purchase
  • Wrong country for maintenance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts