Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS FOR ALL OF US!!! MY TWO FRIENDS RECENTLY PURCHASED A CLS 55 AND E55 AND i WOULD NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT UNTILL TODAY. WE WENT FOR A "DRIVE" hehe. THEY WOULD JUMP OUT AHEAD FROM THE START IE 516FT LBS. BUT AFTER 3RD GEAR IT WAS NOTHING BUT GS REAR LIGHTS. GOD THAT WAS FUN. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY ECU TUNNING DONE. AND THE LARINI CENTER SECTION SOUND SICK.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Sports Cars.....

Don't we all find it funny how a little red car company in Italy keeps kicking the p.ss out of the trillion dollar car companies around the world???? It's because they know what they are doing and they love what they are doing... Ford spent 70 million to build and race the GT back in the day and at that time Ferrari kicked the snot out of them and never made more than 11 million a year. BTW, Ford hung it up soon, couldn't keep it going... Maserati is the same way, heart of a lion, body of a woman...

·
Registered
196 Posts
So 0-60 CLS-E55 win and 60-100 the Gransports wins?

·
Registered
96 Posts
THIS IS FOR ALL OF US!!! MY TWO FRIENDS RECENTLY PURCHASED A CLS 55 AND E55 AND i WOULD NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT UNTILL TODAY. WE WENT FOR A "DRIVE" hehe. THEY WOULD JUMP OUT AHEAD FROM THE START IE 516FT LBS. BUT AFTER 3RD GEAR IT WAS NOTHING BUT GS REAR LIGHTS. GOD THAT WAS FUN. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY ECU TUNNING DONE. AND THE LARINI CENTER SECTION SOUND SICK.

Very impressive, when did you start pulling on them, after 130mph

1 - 6 of 6 Posts