Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Can anyone provide pictures of the air vents on center console that covers the drive train? In particular, what kind of duct work/tubing was used from the air box to the vents that are near the driver and passenger feet? There is the remnant of a black hose on the driver side of my car but the passenger side is open. Any help would be greatly appreciated as the project is almost completed. If you have photo's...they would be most helpful
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
What'd be great is if he was driving a Maserati Mexico in Mexico. However, I think he is referring to his car only, not his location.

If it turns out that nobody here knows, try contacting these guys. There are a few owners of vintage Maseratis in their ranks who probably know something. Be careful though, they'll try to juice you for a membership! http://www.themaseraticlub.com/ec.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
venting follow up

thanks for the heads up....i spoke to a gentleman out of Germany who was most helpful. MIE had no answers(with repeated attempts- the owner has a Mexico as well and did not respond to my emails)...oh, well...thank goodness for Kyle Fleming!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.