Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
VUNGUL is always a nice Italian way to say hello to a police officer that might consider pulling you over:D....

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
My PA tag is "DOES 185", which, since it is located directly under the Maserati badge on the rear, usually elicits a few chuckles at the stop lights...and I often have to explain that it really only does 178... ;-)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
My PA tag is "DOES 185", which, since it is located directly under the Maserati badge on the rear, usually elicits a few chuckles at the stop lights...and I often have to explain that it really only does 178... ;-)
Rick - perhaps if you've made any of the mods like a free flow filter, ECU and exhaust upgrades, you won't have to feel compelled to explain it 'only' does 178. :D

BTW - I almost got the exact plate as you here in VA but decided against it at the last second....I could just see a cop walking up to my driver-side window & rhyming the Joe Walsh llyric in his head after seeing my plate ("My Maserati does 185") and then peering down at me from behind his State Trooper sunglasses and rhyming back..."You lost your license, now you can't drive".

21 - 40 of 120 Posts