Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Very cool! Still trying to figure mine out.

Really set on 185mph but I have a few immature ideas in my head that I'm tossing around.

Anyone else have any vanity plates they'd like to share?

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Vanity Plate

Great. Just registered mine as "Cativo" Missing one t, but it is Italian for Bad

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
My Viper has Texas TOTL XS. True for the Viper. Best friend Heinz (crazy German's Mercedes): U WNT 12 (NOT! Heinz! Poor taste. Had another Viper in the club that had N V ME. Got his paint scratched a lot!)

Been thinkin' about:

DZ 18E5 (does 185)
MASARI (Maserati-Ferrari)
4.2V8 F1 (we're allowed to have periods in Texas)
CAMBIO
COUP CC (6 letter max)
CLUTCH (with a plate frame that says: "Time for a new")

LOL!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just got confirmation from the DOL that mine was approved. Plates should be here in a coupe weeks.

Drum roll please......

MASRATI

It sure is nice to have 7 letters available here.

One that I always thought was very clever that I saw about 15 years ago, was a Fiat X 1/9 with plates that read:

3M TA3

I had no idea what it meant... after I got home it finally hit me..... Still confused? Think of it, while looking in your rear view mirror...... Its now on the "offensive" list and isn't available anymore.

·
Registered
681 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
My Viper has Texas TOTL XS. True for the Viper. Best friend Heinz (crazy German's Mercedes): U WNT 12 (NOT! Heinz! Poor taste. Had another Viper in the club that had N V ME. Got his paint scratched a lot!)

Been thinkin' about:

DZ 18E5 (does 185)
MASARI (Maserati-Ferrari)
4.2V8 F1 (we're allowed to have periods in Texas)
CAMBIO
COUP CC (6 letter max)
CLUTCH (with a plate frame that says: "Time for a new")

LOL!
Wow, I did not realize you were in TX. You should meet up with us sometime, or come to the Italian Car Festival next year.

My boss has the plate "V8Killer" on his 1200hp Supra.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
MVP said:
Wow, I did not realize you were in TX. You should meet up with us sometime, or come to the Italian Car Festival next year.

My boss has the plate "V8Killer" on his 1200hp Supra.
Isn't that 8 letters? Or is it V8KILR? Either way, totally cool!

I live in Plano. Big Christmas bonus this year (who said telecom is dead?). Paying cash for an '06 Coupe CC or an '05 Coupe GS. Check will hit the bank early January. I want the car within days afterward. When is the Italian car show? I will be there. Currently driving a Viper and an E39 BMW (wife drives an '04 Jeep Wrangler. What a girl!)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Jalpa_Mike said:
Just got confirmation from the DOL that mine was approved. Plates should be here in a coupe weeks.

Drum roll please......

MASRATI

It sure is nice to have 7 letters available here.

One that I always thought was very clever that I saw about 15 years ago, was a Fiat X 1/9 with plates that read:

3M TA3

I had no idea what it meant... after I got home it finally hit me..... Still confused? Think of it, while looking in your rear view mirror...... Its now on the "offensive" list and isn't available anymore.
Stolen from the Beastie Boys License to Ill Album artwork circa 1986 (tail of plane)...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
mille162 said:
Stolen from the Beastie Boys License to Ill Album artwork circa 1986 (tail of plane)...
LOL! Haven't thought of that album in years (or my old X1/9 terrorizing the hills of Palos Verdes in the early 80's). Damn those were good times!

In 5 years I tore through the X1/9 transaxle, a Fiat 128 (rusted through and collapsed), a Fiat 124 spyder (just died) and a 1964 Sunbeam Alpine (threw a rod). Except for the X1/9 don't think I payed more than $500 for anything ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Isn't that 8 letters? Or is it V8KILR? Either way, totally cool!

I live in Plano. Big Christmas bonus this year (who said telecom is dead?). Paying cash for an '06 Coupe CC or an '05 Coupe GS. Check will hit the bank early January. I want the car within days afterward. When is the Italian car show? I will be there. Currently driving a Viper and an E39 BMW (wife drives an '04 Jeep Wrangler. What a girl!)
V8KILR is correct, sorry, long day at work. It's a silver Supra, very famous in the DFW area.

The Italian Car Festival is usually in September, I thought you already owned a Maserati which explains why you weren't at the show. Either way, I hope everything goes well with the car when you get it and I look forward to seeing you around town.

Congratulations on the Christmas bonus.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Saw QQQQ on a T-Bird in Illinois... dunno how they got that past the censors

·
Registered
431 Posts
UK vanity plates

Just bought "X 007 AML" Aston Martin Lagonda as an investment. I also have "J 8OND P" and alike and "UA Z8 007" United artists "S 8OMB",
"W2 8OSS" for those who own a business around Notting Hill London,
"D 8ABE".
All as an investment -;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts