Maserati Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a replacement valve stem cap for standard GranSport 19" wheel? One of mine is missing. I just want the stock ones that say BBS on them and match the color of the wheel, not those fancy ones with the Maserati logo that the dealers sell.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a single BBS valve stem cap on Ebay awhile back. If you look long enough, you can find anything on Ebay.
So true.

Are the caps generic BBS, or do we have special ones (color?) for the Maserati?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Funny, I've had three of mine come up "missing" the past couple of weeks. I went into a BBS supplier in Pleasanton California and he gave me a couple. Said they are used on many BBS applications and sold with the wheels. Didn't think he could order just the stem covers, but had a couple hiding in his desk. SCORE!

·
Registered
793 Posts
They get stolen. happens to me.

So I bought some from Brazil. They have a key mechanism to get them off.

I will try to find the site.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found some on eBay, just like you, Fastfreddy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
2 of mine was stolen a couple of years ago when I parked at a shopping mall, I just took the remaining 2 off my wheels and put on some cheap metal ones. Don't be surprise that the one you got from e-bay are from your own wheels! :D:D

05 GS

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I bought mine on ebay too, they're not Maserati specific.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Funny, I've had three of mine come up "missing" the past couple of weeks. I went into a BBS supplier in Pleasanton California and he gave me a couple. Said they are used on many BBS applications and sold with the wheels. Didn't think he could order just the stem covers, but had a couple hiding in his desk. SCORE!
Must be a crime wave!! i just lost one as well!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Must be a crime wave!! i just lost one as well!
Perhaps it's all Maserati owners seeking to replace theirs that have been stolen as well? Hmmm... which one of you guys lives near me? ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
228 Posts
Totally Agree.......

Niteroi:

I totally agree with you that those Ebay aftermarket Maserati Trident logo valve stem caps look cheesy......however, I purchased the OEM Maserati caps from my dealership and, IMHO, they look "way cool"!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
How do they look? Mine came with the BBS.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Still sport the Trident.........

First of all, my 2003 Maser CC just came with standard, non-flashy valve stem covers. I "updated" those with covers I purchased from the FM dealership. The ones I bought really don't come standard with any new Masers I have seen; I could be wrong here, though. Anyways, they are silver with a rather large head. The head has a black Trident logo on it. They cost about $20/$25 at the dealership as I recall. IMO, they look really sharp, but not "gawdy". I have seen them being offered on Ebay as well. I would post a photo link but I don't know how.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts