Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much all of the Maseratis I see advertised seem to have less than 10,000 miles on them (occasionally one will have closer to 20,000). Does anyone out there put 10-12,000 miles on one of these each year, and if so, do you have any idea about the value of your car now? I'd really like to drive a Quattroporte or Coupe as my everyday driver, but with the steep depreciation on low mileage cars I'm curious what will happen to a high mileage car (for example, a car with closer to 40,000 miles on it). Thanks for you input.

·
Registered
312 Posts
JohnD said:
Pretty much all of the Maseratis I see advertised seem to have less than 10,000 miles on them (occasionally one will have closer to 20,000). Does anyone out there put 10-12,000 miles on one of these each year, and if so, do you have any idea about the value of your car now? I'd really like to drive a Quattroporte or Coupe as my everyday driver, but with the steep depreciation on low mileage cars I'm curious what will happen to a high mileage car (for example, a car with closer to 40,000 miles on it). Thanks for you input.
I have 42K miles on my 2005 Quattroporte. I didn't plan to use it as an everyday driver or put so many miles on it. But it has made my other cars look bland. I have no idea what resale with be like, but have enjoyed driving this car too much to care.
Ken

·
Registered
824 Posts
kbrookings said:
I have 42K miles on my 2005 Quattroporte. I didn't plan to use it as an everyday driver or put so many miles on it. But it has made my other cars look bland. I have no idea what resale with be like, but have enjoyed driving this car too much to care.
Ken
05 coupe with 10,000 miles, daily driver. I plan on keeping it at least through the warranty period. Ditto on buying the car to enjoy it. No idea what resale is as I rack the miles up. I'll keep it in top shape and hope the color/options make it desirable.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Glenn Wallace said:
05 coupe with 10,000 miles, daily driver. I plan on keeping it at least through the warranty period. Ditto on buying the car to enjoy it. No idea what resale is as I rack the miles up. I'll keep it in top shape and hope the color/options make it desirable.
Love your colour combo, but what is up with that messed up leather on the seats! :) ;) :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
I see 40-50k mile ones a couple times a year going for $38-40k these are 02 models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts