Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a car and want to use it. But I am tensed about it's value after using a few years. I heard from somebody that Car Value is very important to get a good price.

Suggest me that how to keep it up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you are buying a car for an investment - there are better ways to do that. One of the worst investments one can make (as far as making money or trying not to lose too much money - unless you are buying a collector car that will actually appreciate in value if not driven too much). Buy it and drive it. Maintain it. It will likely last a very long time and the maintenance is generally less than if you were to buy a new car every few years or lease it. A 2002 to 2004 Maserati Coupe that sold for in the neighborhood of $90k brand new can now be found in the neighborhood of $25k - nearly 3/4th of the original value of the vehicle is now gone. They are pretty much at the bottom of their depreciation curve now. And it doesn't seem to matter much (a swing of a few thousand dollars only) whether the car has 20,000 miles or 50,000 miles. So just buy it, drive it, enjoy it and maintain it. Don't worry about the depreciation - because if you are worried about that you bought it for the wrong reason.

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
I have just bought a car and want to use it. But I am tensed about it's value after using a few years. I heard from somebody that Car Value is very important to get a good price.

Suggest me that how to keep it up.
Actually car always will be good if you take good maintaining .
Run for the hills! Trolls are now answering OTHER trolls!?!? The internet has finally imploded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts