Maserati Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Go to 'Install Set'. Enter code : 8861.
Do you have found 'dual antenna' or something like that ?
I entered the 8861 and the settings opened up it was set for Maserati Quattroporte and I scrolled down but did not see anything says Dual Antenna.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
And do you have an error on your dashboard ? -> System not programmed ?
Yes, I have error on Dashboard - System not Programmed - I tried the Italian Reset, removed Battery for 30 minutes - reconnected but same issue. Did you have to program the TMPS for tyres? Can you access teh Tyre pressure display? Was there a setting for TMPS? before I would hit the mode button and scroll to the Tyre Pressure..

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't have TMPS option on mine. So I can't help you about it. I sent in china a mail to have a solution about 'system not programmed'.
Maye be it's a conflit with CAN Bus. You can see at the bottom, different protocol CAN bus. I tried someone but I don't find a solution
Sorry for my bad English.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello,

I wanted to get an update on the information I gave you and if you were able to fix the radio problems.
I sent an email to China to fix the 'system not programmed' problem.
I'm waiting for a return. If you have any information, I am interested.
If I have any, I will let you know.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hello,

I wanted to get an update on the information I gave you and if you were able to fix the radio problems.
I sent an email to China to fix the 'system not programmed' problem.
I'm waiting for a return. If you have any information, I am interested.
If I have any, I will let you know.
Hello,

i did set the settings to Air Dual and Auto Antenna but i get all static, i have pull pull center dash out to validate the radio plug / wire is installed. I had my system installed by a Maserati/Ferrrari service vendor.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hello,

i did set the settings to Air Dual and Auto Antenna but i get all static, i have pull pull center dash out to validate the radio plug / wire is installed. I had my system installed by a Maserati/Ferrrari service vendor.
Hello Megaman,

did you have jumpers on your when you first received the Screen? This is how i received mine with some jumpers and trying to make sense of what the jumpers did? Still trying to track down "System Not Programmed" I ran ODB2 scanner for Maserati with no errors or codes listed. I wonder if the jumpers play any role?

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Plug Female on your radio, and plug Fakra White and Yellow from your car on the Fakra Z Male. That's all.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts