Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello,

Pros:
  • MP3 playback via blutooth is perfect. The sound is very good.
  • The video playback also works very well. The image is beautiful.
  • It is possible to split the screen to have the GPS and underneath the radio or MP3
  • It is possible to put on USB key MP3. The sound is better than with the original installation
  • I succeeded in adding the 4G with a USB key 4G which is connected on 1 of the 2 USB plugs with the radio.
  • The screen is quite responsive even if it is not at the level of an iPad.
  • The clock is programmed via the radio
  • You can also access the centralized locking information via the menu
  • The buttons on the steering wheel are functional

Cons :
  • Error on the dashboard "system not programmed". I did not find for the moment but it is not annoying.
  • Adjustment of the plastics that are not as good as the original

Not yet tested properly:
  • The radio. I had to order another cable to connect the radio. For a QP 2008, the supplied cables are not enough. But not yet tested to see if everything works.
  • The GPS. A cable is provided with the radio. I have connected the original one but I have not yet been able to test it.

I am preparing a video on youtube to show the dismantling of the old radio.

·
Registered
110 Posts
News, GPS works perfectly. But I have problem with Radio. I think we have an powered antenna and when I plug the wire, I don't receive radio and I think it is because the antenna is not power by the radio.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello,

Pros:
  • MP3 playback via blutooth is perfect. The sound is very good.
  • The video playback also works very well. The image is beautiful.
  • It is possible to split the screen to have the GPS and underneath the radio or MP3
  • It is possible to put on USB key MP3. The sound is better than with the original installation
  • I succeeded in adding the 4G with a USB key 4G which is connected on 1 of the 2 USB plugs with the radio.
  • The screen is quite responsive even if it is not at the level of an iPad.
  • The clock is programmed via the radio
  • You can also access the centralized locking information via the menu
  • The buttons on the steering wheel are functional

Cons :
  • Error on the dashboard "system not programmed". I did not find for the moment but it is not annoying.
  • Adjustment of the plastics that are not as good as the original

Not yet tested properly:
  • The radio. I had to order another cable to connect the radio. For a QP 2008, the supplied cables are not enough. But not yet tested to see if everything works.
  • The GPS. A cable is provided with the radio. I have connected the original one but I have not yet been able to test it.

I am preparing a video on youtube to show the dismantling of the old radio.
Hello,

were you able to find out what caused the 'System Not Programmed' ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello,

There is an hidden menu. I activate option for FM. Now that's ok. But I don't find for 'System not programmed'. I send a mail in china. I'm waiting a response.
could you tell me what mode or how to get to activate it? i only find the reginal and select N.America. is this the same setting or different?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts