Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Minor improvements have been made with the new digital Instrument cluster. I am really enjoying mine, the picture and video does not do it justice. With this Linux system it is very easy to install updates and upgrades as needed.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Had an elevation readout in my BMW M6 and for the longest time I was like "WTH am I ever going to use that for???"
Then I road tripped through the Blue Ridge Parkway and I really enjoyed knowing my elevation at certain 'look out' spots. So you just never know when some features will come in handy... ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Got to say I like how all your digital components look but as a Maserati tech I would be very curious as to how the body control module responds to the new components. Also curious about additional wiring. From the video there doesn't seem to be any issues. At any rate, well done!

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had an elevation readout in my BMW M6 and for the longest time I was like "WTH am I ever going to use that for???"
Then I road tripped through the Blue Ridge Parkway and I really enjoyed knowing my elevation at certain 'look out' spots. So you just never know when some features will come in handy... ;)
There's an app for that...lol

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got to say I like how all your digital components look but as a Maserati tech I would be very curious as to how the body control module responds to the new components. Also curious about additional wiring. From the video there doesn't seem to be any issues. At any rate, well done!
I have a high end Autel scanner, I have yet to run a scan, however I have reset the oil change with no problem.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just an update, the cluster is working perfectly, absolutely loving the new look and I get nothing but compliments. To see it in person it really is amazing.

·
Registered
138 Posts
robin , as another update GUI wise since I dont think the GPS or navigation will work on that right hand side picture for the other reasons stated before, it might be better to just have them change on the right to be the TPMS for each wheel on each corner of that maserati graphic. The TPMS is pretty much the only other "useful" info to have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts