Maserati Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Damn, that Ghibli is just gorgeous. Nice car.

I do believe that there is room in the Levante for plenty of shopping bags! The extra space is very handy.
Here are some photos of mine.
View attachment 131228

I do believe that there is room in the Levante for plenty of shopping bags! The extra space is very handy.
View attachment 131228
View attachment 131229
Wasn’t it nice of my iPhone to mess up the orientation? I have no idea how to fix that.
Wow what a absolutely STUNNING Levante and it is white!! My favorite Maserati color! Thank you for the compliment , both Ghibli and Levante are my dream cars! They would look amazing together in my garage! lol, I am so glad you are enjoying it! Looks like it has lots of room for shopping bags! You sure do have great taste! :):):)

·
Registered
2008 GranTurismo
22 Posts

View attachment 131228
View attachment 131229
Wasn’t it nice of my iPhone to mess up the orientation? I have no idea how to fix that.
That is a really nice Car, how do you like it?

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is the last year Maserati will have their engines assembled by Ferrari. From 2021,engines will either be produced by Maserati themselves or "externally" sourced, but most likely within the FCA-PSA conglomerate.The 4.0 liter engine in the spy photo car is possibly not assembled in Maranello.
I really wonder what that will mean for quality and performance.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I really wonder what that will mean for quality and performance.
Most likely even better performance across Maserati's model range, including the Levante. Maserati is the top marque in the FCA-PSA conglomerate, and will not face restrictions or obstructions from Ferrari in the future.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts