Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow everyone. I had an assigment at my University. In order to complete it I have to find at least one real millioniare and get a message from him "Yes, I am a real millioneare". I do not need any real names or whatever. Just be honest.Are there any millionaires here?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It`s one of my psyhological course assigment.During the discussion I said that it was practically impossible to find a millioniare and to speak with him. So my teacher gave me that assigment on purpose in order to help me breake my stereotypes.

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Hellow everyone. I had an assigment at my University. In order to complete it I have to find at least one real millioniare and get a message from him "Yes, I am a real millioneare". I do not need any real names or whatever. Just be honest.Are there any millionaires here?
Which university is this?

And would, "yes, I'm a real trillionaire" be acceptable?

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Some people may be reluctant to 'advertise' their wealth. An interesting aspect of the Maserati car brand is that it tends to attract a very diverse demographic of people, most of whom really love the brand, it's styling and what it stands for.

You should also try Ferrari Forum by Ferrari Life - The International Website About Ferrari & Lifestyle where, I suspect, there may be a higher concentration of millionaires than here. Also, as I am sure you are aware, the manner of asking the question can affect the results of your experiment. Now that you have explained a little more context, hopefully more folks will be forthcoming. I would take this sort of approach, providing more context and purpose, if you also try Ferrarilife. Good luck with your assignment!

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Thank you for your advise. I just thought that that information was unimportant
It's quite important. Few who have earned their wealth will respond to the initial post without understanding why you're asking. It's an odd request about a subject we don't like to discuss openly. Some whose fortunes were passed down to them would be much more likely, but there are fewer of those folks here.

As Mowlas mentioned, try the Ferrari forum. No offense to Ferrari owners, but, as a whole, there are MANY more people over there who'd be willing to respond to this unusual request.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
It would really depend on the currency. We are all millionaires if we counted in Iraqi dinars!
+1 :D

By the way millionaires are counted in every official study as people with over $1 million in investible assets (cash, stocks, bonds).

Real estate, cars, paintings, businesses owned by the person are NOT included in the calculation. Mega huge number of millionaires in the U.S. and around the world if one includes real estate, ... too.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hahaha surely you jest with us

1 - 17 of 17 Posts