Maserati Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I occasionally browse for used 4200 just to see what there is out there and today I noted this 2005 Coupe CambioCorsa finished in orange. One owner and low miles. Will likely need some maintenance but this may be an interesting car for a collector type person (assuming the color is original).

I have no affiliations with the seller. However, it is local to me and I may swing by to see it in person.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I occasionally browse for used 4200 just to see what there is out there and today I noted this 2005 Coupe CambioCorsa finished in orange. One owner and low miles. Will likely need some maintenance but this may be an interesting car for a collector type person (assuming the color is original).

I have no affiliations with the seller. However, it is local to me and I may swing by to see it in person.

View attachment 147607

· Registered
374 Posts
So do you think this is a wrap?
It certainly doesn't looked wrapped in that clip but it is very unusual. As an Aus. registered car, I believe, it would have originally been a U.K. supplied import. Which, afaik, was never sold here in that colour. Maybe imported from elsewhere or possibly resprayed. Also, more than possible spec'd by the original owner. Only way to know for sure is the paint code tag.

· Registered
2006 cc Coupé, ‘67 Jaguar Etype, ‘06 Jaguar XK8
14 Posts
Hi all, I occasionally browse for used 4200 just to see what there is out there and today I noted this 2005 Coupe CambioCorsa finished in orange.

View attachment 147607
Beautiful. Is this “Bordeaux Ponteveccio”?

· Super Moderator
5,702 Posts
It certainly doesn't looked wrapped in that clip but it is very unusual. As an Aus. registered car, I believe, it would have originally been a U.K. supplied import. Which, afaik, was never sold here in that colour. Maybe imported from elsewhere or possibly resprayed. Also, more than possible spec'd by the original owner. Only way to know for sure is the paint code tag.
Pretty sure it's not a wrap. There were a couple of them
Beautiful. Is this “Bordeaux Ponteveccio”?
No. It Rhame Ghibli, like I said up there ;)
Bordeaux Pontevccio is much more read

C

1 - 15 of 15 Posts