Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To UK members

Who do you use / recommend for insurance in the UK ? I take delivery of my
new Granturismo S at the end of September and would greatly appreciate any / all advice on who is likely to be the most reasonable / reliable.

Many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have used Adrian Flux for my car, and i did shop around for the price. This year i paid £750. They did it cheaper if i put my wife on the policy, not that she ever drives it. That premium was for 5000 miles per year, can't remember the excess but it wasn't unreasonable. The car is a 4200 2005. Hope this helps, let me know if you find anyone as good/better.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Have used Adrian Flux in the past and they are good - but this year got a slightly better deal from A-Plan.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I would second the use of A-Plan who have managed to beat everyone by some considerable margin. I pay about £970 for my new QP GT-S parked on the road in London SE22 with 7000 mile limit and £500 excess. Frankly don't know how they do it but am not complaining. They also instil confidence that if there was a problem they would actually respond as they have a good relationship with the underwriters and are used to dealing with cars and owners of this sort.

Cheers

Carl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts