Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'll be at the Italian Car Festival Sept 8, 9 , 10. We're a sponsor there , last year the Maserati turn out wasn't the greatest, there were some of the older cars but there was a Gransport, my spyder, and another fellow's red spyder. Would like to see more of you out there.

Please call me at 940-683-8100 for more details or shoot me an email.

http://italiancarfest.com/

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There has to be more interest, I know you all are out there!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just moved up to Dallas, so will be there. But have to decide whether to bring the F355 Spider or my very loud (Kreis-sieg) Maserati Coupe.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CDF said:
Just moved up to Dallas, so will be there. But have to decide whether to bring the F355 Spider or my very loud (Kreis-sieg) Maserati Coupe.
After talking to Bob Dezzany there will not be any F355's at all, but last year there was only two other Maserati's besides mine. Hard to say, I say bring both!

Leo said:
I'm planning to register, Kevin.... just haven't done so yet
Great news Leo! Looking forward to seeing you there, I also sent you an email about the private track event we're having at Texas Motor Speedway, let me know if you want to attend, running low on spots but I'd like to see more Maserati's there!

I'll post details on it later this week if CDF or any other Texas guys are interested.

·
Registered
201 Posts
MVP said:
I'll post details on it later this week if CDF or any other Texas guys are interested.
Yes, interested.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The event was great for everyone who came out! I saw more Maserati's there than I really expected, I hope to see more next year, thanks all for coming out for this great event.

LeoNewland said:
I'm planning to register, Kevin.... just haven't done so yet.
Leo
:)
Leo! I saw your white Maserati Coupe at the show, very beautiful car. I waited by it for 20 minutes hoping you'd stop by but didn't have any luck, sorry I did not get a chance to meet you, I will be at Texas Motor Speedway tommorow for the track event, if you are out there stop by and say hi, we will be in the yellow Ferrari 360 Modena with 19x13 wheels in the rear (will be real hard to miss.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts