Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a corner of Tokyo that has been modelled as a modern Italian town. My friend and I took our GranSports there to snap a few photos.

I hope you like them :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
WWOOWWW

Those babies are stunning ... Congratulations.

I think i prefer your buddies pictures heeheh

P.S: It would be a great idea if you could get me a set of your wheels:D

COngrats again, excellent machines...

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Hugo ;)

Yes, he's got a digital SLR and I have a compact camera! I need to upgrade :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pics looks GREAT! Are those 20" Autocouture lative wheels on the white one? What are the specs? I like the carbon splitters, are they 2 piece?

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics looks GREAT! Are those 20" Autocouture lative wheels on the white one? What are the specs? I like the carbon splitters, are they 2 piece?
Hi Keith,

The wheels are Lative Redlabel from Auto-couture. 19"" at the front and 20" at the back. A little too bling for me but I didn't tell my friend that ;)

Re the front undersweep, it's actually three pieces (apparently). I am getting these soon(ish). More info here: http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4721 (well actually, this is the info from the shop: http://car.webplus.ne.jp/Parts_detail.asp?Id=wa2967&S_Id=377 )

:D

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bit too bling for me, but if you are interested I can PM you tomorrow the model type and website of the maker.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bit too bling for me, but if you are interested I can PM you tomorrow the model type and website of the maker.
well hook me up with that PM...

i'll give a look at the site...let's see if there's somethin interestin over there ;)

i love those rims on the with GS, mine is grey...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts