Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M gets into the revs faster and reaches red line quicker. As far as power, the Maser wins. The Maser slaps me into the seat more. I added a Corvette to my stable. Its an '05 C6. This beast has long gear ratios and will go 60 miles in first. Way different than the M3. The weight of the Vette and the same horsépower puts it way out in front of the Maser. The shifting is smoother too. As far as coolness, the Maser gets the nod. whats nice is they are all different.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I have been considering a new '06 Vette. I think this is the first Vette I actually like. The interior has improved a ton and they finally got rid of the ugly 4 spoke wheel for the nice 3.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Andrew said:
I have been considering a new '06 Vette. I think this is the first Vette I actually like. The interior has improved a ton and they finally got rid of the ugly 4 spoke wheel for the nice 3.
If you can find one, Andrew, you should consider the Z06. Simply amazing - world-class performance at a bargain price. I'm hoping to try and smooth-talk my way into a test drive when in Bowling Green for our annual Grand Sport/ZR1 Gathering in May.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Brad
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing