Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would be interested as well. Please post price or email me..
Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might be interested. Can you send me a PM on your pricing?
I might be interested Curious why are you removing the Tubi. How much do you want how much mileage on the Tubi. Do you want to swap?
I would be interested as well. Please post price or email me..
Thanks,
Jon
I'm removing because I got a great deal on a Larini. I am not too sure on price, but lets say $1800 or best offer. Feel free to PM me offers. I will sell to best offer in a week or so. I will have pics up tonight. Thanks. Tommy C

·
Registered
431 Posts
Dont be a booby, Buy a Tubi!

IMHO the Tubi sounds more deeper and throaty compared to the Larini.

Its a bit like a 2 stroke moped (Larini) which is high pitched compared to a 4 stroke (Tubi).

I know what TUBI is like in a tunnel and brings a smile to my face. The Ferrari engine comes alive.

I dont know what the Larini would sound like in a Tunnel. Both are good but seems like the Larini is Trying too hard.

We should have a poll.

Tubi:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=91rs7qXf8AY&feature=related

Larini:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHNwwYIsHw

BTY fit em yourself! and no need to take off bumper.

Anybody know the exact purpose of the centre resonator and whats the deal with glass packs?

cheers!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I love the Tubi Style throaty sound but when pressing hard it goes a bit quiet and I prefer the Larini F1 sound.
I'm actually going for a quieter sound. My sister stays in my place and she just had a baby. Baby wakes up every morning when I start the car. Gotta sacrafice sound for my nephew for now, BTW if anyone want a killer deal on a Larini system. LMK. Tommy C

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm actually going for a quieter sound. My sister stays in my place and she just had a baby. Baby wakes up every morning when I start the car. Gotta sacrafice sound for my nephew for now, BTW if anyone want a killer deal on a Larini system. LMK. Tommy C
Would you be interested in swapping for a set of new Fabspeed mufflers? They are deep in sound and don't have that high pitched rasp. Very civilized and classy, but not loud enough for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.