Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a great and stylish way to support the tsunami efforts. There is a website www.supporttsunami.com that sells livestrong type bracelets with a portion of the proceeds going to the american red cross. Just thought you guys might be interested.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Formula1 said:
Just saw a great and stylish way to support the tsunami efforts. There is a website www.supporttsunami.com that sells livestrong type bracelets with a portion of the proceeds going to the american red cross. Just thought you guys might be interested.
i am sure many of the Maserati owners have already supported the fundraising one way or another.

this site and their scheme is a little BS to me. $3 +S/H for a bracelet and only $1 goes to the red cross? so that bracelet costed them $2 to make? that is a big portion...

I hate to say this but these people who tries to get rich from these dying people and the generosity of donors would burn in hell.

to close, if you are into buying a bracelet and showing off that you donated $1 to red cross, just do it.

·
Banned
1 Posts
What kind of sick individual would support the tsunami effort. You know it killed over 125,000 right? How can you support something like that? Thats more miles than my three Quattroportes combined. Get a job, Tsunami.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
4 Participants
Maserotica
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing