Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday, I will bring my Coupé GT for some other modifications: Trofeo suspensions, ECU upgrade (+30HP, +70 Nm), Pagid Yellow brake pads, Sparco bucket seats & harness, Michelin Pilot Cup tyres. Then I will remove some unuseful parts: multimedia, loudspeakers... My goal: a more trackable car! I cannot wait for the result!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Monday, I will bring my Coupé GT for some other modifications: Trofeo suspensions, ECU upgrade (+30HP, +70 Nm), Pagid Yellow brake pads, Sparco bucket seats & harness, Michelin Pilot Cup tyres. Then I will remove some unuseful parts: multimedia, loudspeakers... My goal: a more trackable car! I cannot wait for the result!
Lionel, If you remove the radio unit (NIT) in the armrest. PLEASE give me the opportunity to purchase it. I'm trying to reverse engineer the control link so we can enjoy some useful add-ons in the future. Good luck on the track!

Buzz

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Buzz:

Have you seen this one on eBay? I notice they have a "Make an Offer" option on it. This thing has been for sale for what seems like a year, maybe they are ready to give it away by now? :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mase...hZ019QQitemZ8041596922QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Yep but at that price I hope they eat it. Maybe they'll end up throwing it away or selling it for $20.00 as junk. They won't answer my emails......

Do people really think because it's a Maserati unit it's worth over $1000? Gimme a break! It's the same basic unit in $8000 Fiats! Worse than scalpers.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
can u get one from an alfa than? would it work to tinker with it?
Wassup MF? (always wanted to say that)...

Same basic unit but COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONNECTORS!!!!!!!!! The display on the Fiat is part of the whole unit that fits into the dash. Ours sits in the arm rest and has a cable to the display. I may be able to find the data lines and decode them but I really want a connector pinout for EVERYONE to use. This whole MM NIT thing sucks ass!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
sounds yummy!
what are the specifics of the trofeo suspension?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont have any specs for the suspensions. I just know they are very low + stiff and are not very usable on the roads. The price is around CHF 4'000.- for the 4 wheels (spring + damper). I already have a larger sway bar on the front and I asked to mount a larger rear-one to.

For the NIT I will keek it because I want to be able to "re-stock" the car if I want to sell it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts