Maserati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ame]https://vimeo.com/307882093[/ame]

hey guys, I want to share something with you!
I spent in 2018 a fantastic days in a luxury van in the Motor valley, around Lamborghini, Ferrari and Pagani and Pininfarina Museums and Factories. I strongly recommend the tour for all car lovers!!!This was an amazing experience! I love cars, especially the classical Maserati and Cadillac ALLANTE , and I had the opportunity for a dream to become true. A fab days with very friendly and experienced staff. I'm really looking forward to coming for another tour in 2019 !!! and bring more friends with me.
Anyone interested?
I belong to the Allante_XLR chapter of the Cadillac LaSalle club as well as Rolls Royce club. And you know what?
The Allante-XLR Chapter of the Cadillac LaSalle Club has organized another fabulous trip to Italy (May 4 – 18), two weeks, at an unbelievable price of $5,000. This includes round trip airfare from Chicago to Rome and return as well as stays at all 4-Star Hotels. Two meals per day. You just need to pay for your own wine. Any entrance fees are included as well! Our last trip included folks from all over the U.S.
First, what is an Allante/XLR? Allante’s were designed and partially built by Pininfarina in Italy for Cadillac. The cars were finished in Detroit. Only 21,000 were built over 7 years (1987-1993) at a very exclusive price. Cadillac built another car, the XLR, 2003-2009. This was also very exclusive with a retractable hardtop. The club was organized in 1995.
The trip includes stops at the Maserati and Ferrari museums. A visit to Pininfarina’s headquarters, as well as Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Rome, and more.
We have a few spaces available. If you are interested let me know soon as time is running out. I can send you a copy of the full itinerary. You cannot duplicate this trip for this price!
Love the idea of another amazing experience. Let me know if you want to go .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts