Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the trident on front grille comes off? I was going to get it painted black (with the two red stripes)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they are selling just the part that means the trident should come off without taking the whole grille off... correct?

·
Registered
255 Posts
If they are selling just the part that means the trident should come off without taking the whole grille off... correct?
Grill has to come off... hex screws... its held in by lock washers so you have to use pliers to slide them off.. recommend spraying screws with wd-40 first...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I installed an android unit and it has camera functions. See my post under my profile. View attachment 128672
I have read your post and perhaps i simply missed it.... when you want the front camera view, do you press a button or does it auto detect??? Looks beautiful, BTW!

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
Great set up !! Beautiful all around, and the camera in the Trident is sooo James Bond , it should be mandatory on all new Aston Martins , but it’s just as cool ( if not more so ) on our Maseratis. Nice work .

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have read your post and perhaps i simply missed it.... when you want the front camera view, do you press a button or does it auto detect??? Looks beautiful, BTW!
Thanks! All the yellow RCA connections are video (4 ea) on the android unit so I just download an app. Its not “triggered” to show up on the screen while I’m driving but the cam is always live.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Thanks! All the yellow RCA connections are video (4 ea) on the android unit so I just download an app. Its not “triggered” to show up on the screen while I’m driving but the cam is always live.
View attachment 128682
Ah, so then you select/open the App when you want the front view, got it! Very Cool indeed (y)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ah, so then you select/open the App when you want the front view, got it! Very Cool indeed (y)
Yes, I can launch the app and view front & back cameras. Backup camera kicks on when I select reverse. The front camera is cool but I don’t really use it much now.. Too busy working with the other apps on the android unit. I rather watch netflix while driving than the camera... LOL

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Yes, I can launch the app and view front & back cameras. Backup camera kicks on when I select reverse. The front camera is cool but I don’t really use it much now.. Too busy working with the other apps on the android unit. I rather watch netflix while driving than the camera... LOL
i probably wouldn't use it much either, i'm pretty BOSS when it comes to parking/front lip obstacles... :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts